Monday, October 12, 2009

Yummy Recipes at Crafty Mamas

One of my favourite threads over at Crafty Mamas is the cooking section! I know there is always going to be a good suggestion for a recipe in there if I am stuck for inspiration.

Take this morning for example - doing some baking for the week and I wanted something new. I found Kyas recipe for pumpkin scones and so I made them! I knew I had some pumpkin in the freezer so it worked out perfectly. Thank you so very much for sharing Kya!

There are a whole range of wonderful recipes over in the forums and its a great database to use.



1 cup mashed pumpkin
1 egg
1/4 C oil
3/4 brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
2 C SR flour
1/4 tsp bi carb
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 C butter milk


Mix together pumpkin, sugar, egg, oil, vanilla sift in dry ingredients,add buttermilk and fold in gently . scoop into lined muffin pan.
Cook in mod oven 15 mins.

1 comment: