Wow where did February go! Well to start March heres another profile...
Getting To Know You ...Sandy...
1. What is your name and what do we call you at Crafty Mamas?
Sandy and Sandy - Whenever people forget my name I tell them to think of the beach.
2. How long have you been around Crafty Mamas and how did you find us?
I think I’ve been here for a couple of years now. I found CM through another forum- Simple Savings.
3. What makes you a Crafty Mama – ie what is your activity(s) of choice?
Have you got all day? I think I’ve tried just about everything in the crafting world! A Jill of all craft but mastering only one right now, and that’s felting. I had dabbled for a few years but have just recently gotten serious about it.
4. Some people collect fabrics, others patterns…what’s you addiction in the crafting sense.
Fibre, mmmm, fibre….
5. What’s your creative space like?
I’m lucky enough to have a room all to myself. It’s usually pretty tidy, sometimes…
6. What’s your favourite crafty tool ?..ie your machines and why?
I would have to say, right now it’s bubblewrap lol. Needed for agitating the fibres to felt together. Also felting needles, which is what I used to create both Turtle and Bunbun in the picture. I also have a nice janome 6600p sewing machine and an overlocker that I’m ashamed to say gets used so rarely, I couldn’t even tell you the brand.
7. Tell us about the most dedicated act of crafting you have performed ie sewed all night, drove 2 days for a craft show…something bordering on silly!
Sorry, can’t think of anything.
8. Do you have a blog/website/business/etsy you would like to plug?
I’ve just started a new blog that will showcase my creations, whether they be for sale or just for fun/gifts- www.hobgoblinhouse.blogspot.com . Please bear with me, it’s only newborn
9. If you were stuck on a desert island and had the choice of three things to take what would you take (doesn’t have to be crafty)?
An endless supply of books, a fishing line and a hammock.
10. OK – some one word answers to wrap up:
• Diamonds or Pearls? Pearls
• Coffee or tea? Coffee
• Sweet or savoury? Savoury
• Night owl or early bird? Early bird
• Left or right handed? Lefty